Green Meetings Initiative
Combining first-class meeting and event services with sustainability is a way of life at the San Ramon Valley Conference Center. As a certified Green Business, we continually research and implement the newest ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
What makes us Green?
- Lighting throughout the property has been upgraded with energy efficient lighting-don’t worry, this won’t affect your meeting
- We partner with sustainable and organic vendors to bring you the freshest and best food and beverage options
- Installing Taylor Made water filtration systems throughout the property have reduced our annual waste by more than 200,000 plastic bottles.
- Melamine dining ware is used in our dining room and for all catered events
- Tripled the capacity in our dishroom to accommodate the increase in reusable china
- Biodegradable disposable to-go containers made from annually renewable resources have replaced Styrofoam and are available upon request
- Green Seal Certified paper and cleaning supplies are used throughout the conference center
- Recycling containers are conveniently placed throughout the property
- Recycled materials are used in many of the building construction upgrades
- Faucets and lavatories have been updated with low-flow alternatives
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap dispensers replace travel size toiletries in each lodging room
Our green efforts assure that you won’t have to compromise your dedication to the environment while hosting your event.
IACC Certified - Quality Assured
San Ramon Valley Conference Center has earned Gold Tier Sustainability accreditation by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). This rating ensures the highest level of quality and services, while successfully adhering to environmental and socially aware practices.